Eva is an Associate Immigration Attorney with experience in a broad range of humanitarian and family-based forms of immigration relief. Prior to joining Stouffer Law, Eva was a Supervising Attorney at Centro Legal de la Raza, where she represented youth and families in petitions for immigration relief before the Immigration Court and United States Citizenship and Immigration Service. Eva built foundational immigration law experience as a student legal advocate in the UC Davis School of Law Immigration Clinic, as well as in private and non-profit settings. As Editor in Chief of the UC Davis Law Review, Eva was proud to direct the editorial process of a volume of articles written by the nation's leading scholars in immigration law.
Eva’s belief in freedom of movement and the right of families to remain together drives her work as an immigration attorney and advocate. She strives to make difficult processes more transparent for clients through compassionate, attentive, and collaborative representation.
Eva is a California native who has studied and lived in Chile and Argentina.
Eva is fluent in Spanish.
- University of California at Davis School of Law, Davis, California
- J.D. - 2019
- University of California, Davis
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: International Relations, Spanish
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Order of the Coif, UC Davis School of Law
- Immigration Law Certificate, UC Davis School of Law
- Public Service Program, UC Davis School of Law
- Pro Bono Program, UC Davis School of Law
- Witkin Award (highest class grade): Advanced Topics in Immigration and Citizenship Law; Administrative Law, UC Davis School of Law
- Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member of the National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild