We Want To Help You Through Your Immigration Matter
Immigration can be a complicated legal area and a stressful experience for those involved. Fortunately, many good people want to make the process an easier and perhaps even a positive experience.
At Stouffer Law, our multi-lingual staff is ready to welcome you. Several staff members have firsthand experience with immigration and understand what you are going through. At its core, Stouffer Law is a place where the people want to help others through this critical and life-changing process. Our attorneys have over 20 combined years of legal experience and will put that knowledge to work for you. To learn more about our attorneys, read here:
Your Trusted Advocate At Every Step
Your needs come first with us. We take the time to learn all we can about your situation so that we can work toward your personal goals for your case. We focus our practice on:
- Permanent residency – We can assist you and your family members to obtain your green card and secure legal status.
- Naturalization – Becoming a U.S. citizen is a dream for many lawful permanent residents in California, and we are honored to help you get there.
- Deportation and removal defense – The stakes are high in removal proceedings, and we will fight for your right to stay in the country.
- Fiancé visas – When you need to sponsor your fiancé on a K-1 visa, we can help you through the necessary steps.
- Court cases, appeals and motions – Our experienced trial attorneys are ready to take your case to court, if necessary.
- LGBTQIA+ marriage – You may face certain unique issues as an LGBTQIA+ immigrant, especially regarding marriage licenses and fiancé visas.
Our lawyers understand the law and know how important your case is to you and your family. No matter what your immigration case includes, you can trust in us to advocate on your behalf.
Visit Our Office In Berkeley
We are an inclusive office, here to support you on your journey. To find out how we can help you, schedule a visit with one of our lawyers. You can call us at 510-214-4007 or fill out our online contact information.