Our Team Is Here for You Every Step of the Way

  1. Home
  2.  » Permanent Residency

Trusted Guidance With Permanent Resident Visas and Green Cards For Individuals And Families

At Stouffer Law, we can help you secure legal status for family members inside the United States through a process called adjustment of status. We can also help petition for family members who are currently outside the United States through a process called consular processing.

It is our goal to get to know your unique circumstances during the initial consultation so that we can provide you with all the information you need to make the most informed decision about how to proceed with your immigration matter. We will give you an honest assessment of which option or options will be the most effective and efficient for you and help you avoid common mistakes given how complex and ever-changing the immigration laws are in the United States.

Finding Answers To Your Questions

We understand that this process is complex and confusing. We can answer your questions and help you on your path to securing a visa for you or your family members. To sponsor a family member, you must either be a U.S. citizen or be a lawful permanent resident. Depending on your own status, you can sponsor various family members with different levels of priority.

We can also help you with complicated factors, such as separation or divorce, issues affecting same-sex couples or if a family member is facing removal proceedings. We can also help you with waivers based on hardship.

When we represent a client for a family-based matter, we help you gather key evidence, work with you to fill out the forms, manage the steps of the case for you, and prepare you and your loved ones for interviews when those are part of the case.

We Are Here To Help

To find out more about what you need to do to obtain a green card for yourself, a family member or for your fiancé, schedule an appointment. You can reach out to us online or call our Berkeley office at 510-214-4007.